I can't stand to give even one star for this place... It was that bad. It needs a -5 stars in all honesty.
Me and a classmate decided to stop in after our classes were over (About an hour ago), boy was that a mistake!
We ordered our food, and since I had a soda with me, I asked for a glass of ice.
Prolly the best thing that I could have done. When the man brought the glass of ice out and set it on the table my classmate got a funny look in her face.
She grabbed the glass and turned it around, There sitting about halfway down the glass of ice cubes was a FRESH DEAD COCKROACH!
Needless to say we lost our desire to eat.
The guy stood there and tried to tell us it was not a roach but rather, it was a "fly" and that is was "OK"
Now I understand that people from other countries are used to doing things a little differently but... that was just way too much. No Sir, it is not "OK" to have a roach float as an appitizer! Nor shall I be needing the order I had just placed.